Who: For All Scouts of Pack 270 + (1) Adult Chaperone*
When: Saturday March 4th & 5th
Where: The Intrepid Air, Sea & Space Museum is in NYC
Fees: $99 per person (Max: 2)
Due Today: $138 balance for two guests. ($198 minus $60 paid deposit) Additional guests are $99 per attendee and are limited to those requested on the deposit form.
Leave the driving to us! In thanks for all the great fundraising this fall, Pack 270 will provide transportation via Bus to/from New York City. You can also choose to drive yourself and park, but be aware that parking can cost up to $60.
Get exclusive access to the ship and Space Shuttle Pavilion, and sleep among the aircraft, just like enlisted sailors once did.
Report for hours of fun on deck:
- Dinner, snack and breakfast
- Flashlight guided tours of the flight deck
- Unlimited simulator rides.
- Planetarium shows
- Hands-on educational activities
- T-shirt for each youth participant and an Intrepid patch.
- 60-day return pass to the museum for everyone
Program Hours- 6:15pm-8am (Participants should expect to leave Newtown around 4pm on March 4th)